About Yantra Nepal
Launched in 2021, we are one of the aspiring marketplaces in Nepal, we deal in all kinds of Electronics and realted appliances. Our vision is to provide a wholesome shopping experience and the best offers. We focus on integrity and deliverability. Our main aim is to provide a unique combination of beautiful experience and customer assistance. We deal in over 200 brands over 64 districts in Nepal.
At Yantra Nepal, Planning Managers are engineers who create plans for future expansion and daily Marketing requirements. You’re expected to design multiple components related to your functional area. You’re required to learn the best practices and design principles and patterns to make the plan sustainable and achievable. You must also develop a deep understanding of Report analysis and Action based tasks.
We are looking for managers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart.
What you will do?
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers in their zones, measures performance, provides feedback, and holds managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Support Design teams & in pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members.
- Bring feedback to the organization on competition activities.
- Participate in exhibitions/Trade fairs for lead generation.
What you’ll need
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with at least 3-year of experience
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala,C or C++, SQL etc
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
- Experience of building robust and scalable web-application is good to have.